HQ SCRIPTS, INC.
Known for publishing content-rich books and articles that advance the career potential of current and future professionals.
Founded in 2006 by Kathleen A. Graham as one of three new firms to complete a financially savvy virtuous circle of business growth and career development for professionals. HQ Scripts is built upon the foundation of Kathy Graham’s belief that the publishing industry needs an approach with the following cornerstone tenets—all publications should be:
- Content-rich on any number of topics—soft skills, technical enhancements, and strategic positioning, etc.—that are essential to developing a professional’s career from its onset through the senior stages.
- Durable construction always, plus full color saturation and full color bleeds when illustrations are key.
- Informative yet entertaining.
- Transparent, with contracts—including royalties—that appropriately award the efforts of all the major contributors.
Some books of note written by Kathy are:
- Graham’s Manual of Style for Resumes and Cover Letters, a resume-writing how-to guide.
- The Land of Lemons and Nuts, a book that entertainingly teaches children the basics of economics, it’s considered to be the best in class by many experts—available in English, French, and Spanish.
- Bullseye—Graham’s Six Steps to Career Success, a new book that details the success stories and mechanics of her Your Career Campaign™ career development program.
As for interesting articles, HQ Scripts, Inc. publishes a free e-zine, HQ Financial Views, which includes Kathy’s annual economic and job forecast that for the last 10 years has been completely accurate.
Connecting companies with successful professionals who stay and grow.
Connecting professionals with career enhancing strategies.
Crafting smart financial choices for both.